Transportation Services in Vancouver:
Taxi transportation from Vancouver International Airport (3211 Grant McConachie Way, Richmond, BC V7B 0A4) to the Sheraton Wall Centre (1000 Burrard St, Vancouver, BC V6Z 2R9):
- Taxis and wheelchair accessible vehicles are available at taxi stands located on Level 2 of the Domestic and International Arrivals area at the airport
- Taxi drivers that pick up passengers from YVR are fully licensed
- Zone fares apply from the airport to specified zones-the Sheraton Hotel is within Zone 8 and should cost approximately $34. Rates do not include gratuities. (https://www.yvr.ca/en/passengers/transportation/taxis)
- There is also Uber and Lyft that can be accessed through the App
There is also public transportation available. The Skytrain can be accessed from the airport.
Domestic Arrivals (flights arriving from within Canada) – go up to level 3, then walk towards the International Terminal. Before you get there, you will come to the Link Building which is situated between the domestic and international terminals. Look for the signs that say “Canada Line” and proceed up the escalator (or elevator) to level 4 where there is a covered walkway to the Skytrain Station.
International Arrivals (flights arriving from USA and International) – make your way up to level 3 and then outside where you will see the covered walkway across the street to the Canada Line Station (Note: If it’s raining heavily, you may prefer to stay indoors and walk an extra couple minutes to the Link Building and access the Skytrain there as described above for Domestic arrivals).
- Canada Line Waterfront Platform 1 to Vancouver City Centre Station (24 minutes/11 stops)
- Exit via Vancouver City Centre Station and walk 700 meters/approximately 9 minutes
- Head southwest on Granville Street toward Robson Street
- Turn Right onto Nelson
- End at the Hotel
Cost: This is a two-zone fare, plus an additional $5.00 airport fare for Canada Line trips.
Weekdays before 6:30pm: $4.35 (plus $5); weekdays after 6:30pm, and weekends/holidays: $3.05 (plus $5)
Skytrain Ticket Machines are on all Canada Line station platforms. They accept cash, credit and debit/ATM cards.